SECTION 1 – OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
- Name and company
- Contact information including phone and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
- Assist you with your transactions with us
- Improve our products and services
- Support our business administration and related functions
- Meet our legal obligations
- Allow you to join and participate in our special promotions
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may collect personal information about you during your interactions with us including when:
- You shop with us in store or on our website
- You make an enquiry with us
- You visit or contribute to our online channels such as website, social media and other digital services.
We may collect personal information about you using cookies and other technologies when you visit our websites to create a better and more consistent shopping experience that is more personal to you.A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can delete cookies that are already on your computer by going to the “settings” section in your browser which should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to use certain functions of our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD PARTIES
We use a number of third party websites and social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.We may make use of any information that you make public when you use any such services or platforms. Such information available for use by us may include images and text relating to us or our products, services, promotions, events, club memberships and club cards.You may be able to access other third party websites through our websites. If the operators of those third party websites collect information about you, we may have arrangements in place with those third parties that allows us to collect or have access to that information.
SECTION 5 – HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.If we no longer need your personal information, then we may destroy or de-identify the information.If we become aware that your information has been subjected to unauthorised access, we will report such breach as required by law.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- 1300 363 992